- HTS means that customers acquire an involute knife produced according to their individual specification.
- Hagedorn manufactures an identical twin specimen.
- When the knife is dull, the customer sends it back to Hagedorn and receives the twin knife in exchange.
After that, the dull knife is reconditioned by a special procedure to a new knife generation.
This elaborate technique with perfectly matching working processes always produces reconditioned knives, with toothing, balancing, coating and service life as new.
- Cost savings of up to 40 % compared to the usual purchase of involute knives
- Minimum capital investment for spare cutting tools
- Reduced expense in time and money for acquisition and stock keeping of knives