All hagedorn Involute Knives are produced on special CNC machines following a defined and controlled manufacturing process.
Innovative hardening technology and super finish grinding on in-house developed processing machines allow to implement individual performance profiles for all kinds of machine knives. This ensures superior service lives, process stability and product quality.
- hagedorn Involute Knives are suited for all commonly used machine types. Some examples are slicing machines produced by Weber, GEA, SCHIWA, Marel, Formax, Thurne and other brands.
- Manufacturing of individual cutting geometries adjusted to the product to be sliced.
- hagedorn knives are provided with specific coatings, following the product profile.
- A multitude of toothing variants are already available as standard and perfectly match the individual product to be sliced.
- hagedorn knives offer outstanding value for money.